On Wednesday Morning. November The 7TH, I was riding a Metro Bus ( Greater Washington DC Area Public Transportation). My plan for the Day was to mentor HS Debating Students and to tutor an elementary school student as he is preparing to write a book report.
As I was riding the bus, A young intelligent articulate- if only he had used it to say something worth saying- young man rode that same bus talking about how he gets away with anything and everything. He bragged about his talents as a robber and a thief and as to how easily and effectively he is able to intimidate people.
He spoke of being caught in a rural area after a robbery, He spoke of how well he was able to run. He was caught and turned over to the police and let go because he was not able to be properly identified.
The young man let everyone know that " Of Course, I did that crime!". How is it that people can feel comfortable in telling people, in detail, how vile and odious they are?
I really wish the driver had told him, " Change the subject or leave the Bus!" . I loathe having to deal with bullies, predators and thugs. I really do not want to have to deal with them in confined areas!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
night without her.
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
No comments:
Post a Comment