On Friday, January 9TH, 2014, I will post my last entry on this blog.
I have come to see that it is good to wrap up a creative effort - end it and begin freshly and anew!
I will be exiting Greater DC after being here since the Late Winter of 1978, to start life in rural central Kentucky.
It seems that it is time to create a new Blog with a new attitude.
This has been amazing but every writing effort does NEED a first and a last word!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Johnny - wish you all the best in your new location and new relationship. May the Lord bless you and keep you.
ReplyDeleteDan
Thank You, Good Friend!
DeleteJohnny, Good Luck and Godspeed!
ReplyDeleteskc
Johnny, I wish you the best, all the joy & happiness in the world, in your new life in Kentucky. Please let me know when you've started a new blog, I have found in an interesting window into your worldview. Thanks to you & the lady who runs a food/frugal lifestyle blog, I finally started one of my own. Check it out, if you like. Take care,
ReplyDeleteyour friend always, Michaelann
PS- my blog's address: http://michaelanndahlman.blogspot.ca/