Mike Shanahan was fired earlier today by The Washington Redskins. Among the reasons for this seem to be his deteriorating relationship with Robert Griffin the Third, The Redskins Season ending losing streak and that the Redskins are still not an elite NFL time ready to play year after year with impressive verve.
Coach Mike's greatest failing then- He FAILED!!! to Return The Redskins to glory.
It seems to be that there are businesses that were once the models of their industry who have tumbled from the heights they once attained and have functioned in a lackluster and unimpressive/ disaapointing way over a long interval of time.
I am sure these companies HAVE HIRED CEO's, /COO's who have been expected to return the enterprise that they are hired to run back to its ' former glory?
How do such business leaders get measured in terms of whether they have failed or succeeded ? Does the business need to again, be the CHAMPION amongst its' peers? If the business does not improve, Is that CEO /COO branded as an unsuccessful failure ?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment