I attended a small auction today. The auction was held to raise money for an organization that I'm very fond of and have long been involved in and connected to.
The auction was intended to be both fun and entertaining and, most certainly, a fund raiser!
One of the items offered was a signed Robert Griffin The Third Rookie Card- Autographed.
Unfortunately, The set up was delivered and it was too hard to resist it.
When The Auctioneer , after describing the item, asked, " Who wants to offer a bid to start us?"
I quickly shouted out " 4 Draft Picks" - deciding I had to , after all , top the last bid on RG III -The one made by one Daniel Snyder of Montgomery County, Maryland.
Yes, I am evil and will pay for that. The pay off today - A room full of Loud Laughter!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment