Team or actually and truly the 2012- 2013 Team ?
During The 2012 - 2013, The Redskins righted their season and wowed and amazed many Football Experts. During The Current Season, They have fallen into total disarray and collapsed, stunning and confusing some of these very same experts!
What, thusly, are the Redskins in December of 2013?
If the third time is the charm, Do we ALL need to wait until the 2014- 2015 NFL Season to rightly answer solve this puzzling mystery ?
One thing to note - Over The Last Two Decades, No Redskin quarterback has played to consecutive Excellent Seasons.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment