I am struggling mightily after a long night and day of riding Greyhound ------ My return to Washington DC wound up being 4 hours later than planned.
I intended to rest yesterday and all day today ---- That plan was thrown aside by plumbing problems in my apartment. I came home yesterday to over two inches of water in my bathroom/ wash room .
This was dealt with yesterday I was left to believe. This same problem revisited me just before noon today. The work men have now been in my apartment for over 2 hours. They believed the problem, yesterday, was, an overflowing shower. They learned today that the problem IS a broken pipe.
I'm angry, annoyed and put out. What is the best way to get over and beyond the tiredness, frustration and bother?
Oh, I just learned that the workmen will need to be in my apartment AGAIN tomorrow!
I keep telling myself that it is GOOD THAT a month and a day from today that I will be leaving The DC area!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment