I know the value and invincible triumph of The First Easter/ Resurrection Sunday. Jesus, who died for our sins, now opens the way for us to know Eternity in a triumphant and glorious way, as an experience that we shall partake in now and continuously without end!
Yet, In many ways, God shows His amazing character by entering the world as a helpless, needy and dependent new born infant.God, who from The Unending Past until His incarnation within Mary, knew no limits and who can do all as He pleases, is bound by the same limitations as any newborn.
This demonstrates how deeply He trusts The wisdom and provision of The Father and the constant workings of the Holy Spirit.The Holy Spirit and The Angels are the Honor Guard for This Baby Boy , For This Now in Flesh Revealed Messiah and Lord!
One of the delicious decorations to me of THIS Season, is the great emphasis and focus that it places on children . We delight in children, their sense of awe and wonder and their willingness to express what they are thinking and feeling. We go out of our ways to please, delight and satisfy the desires and yearnings of children during This Season of Wonder and Majesty!
I think we all do well that Jesus started as a new born, was a toddler and grew into being a child long before He launched the 3 Years of ministry that are detailed throughout The New Testament.
When we honor and serve Children This month, we remember more fully all that Jesus took on, experienced and endured to free us by becoming both the ransom for many as well as The Expression of Life Abundant and the Conqueror of Decay and Decay.
A Merry Christmas to ALL who read This Blog Entry!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment