has been a test- A test of love, endurance, patience and commitment. A test of doing without the company of my 600 mile away love far too often.
We made a commitment to take a full year to see if a life together is possible- One Full Calendar year was the time we set to discover that. It has been long, hard, gritty, painful- I was run over by a car 16 days into this year.
I and My Mandy have 6 days now left to go. I'll be moving to Kentucky within weeks. That was the prize I've kept before me especially during this year's roughest days and longest months.
There will a be a lot to learn and after 35 Years, I will miss Greater Washington DC i9n Many Ways.
However, I have yearned for a new life and now I shall enter into it starting a week from today!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment