The Shepherds that were summoned to the manger on a chilly night while they were attend to and maintaining their sheep went back to that pasture.
They were alone the next day and fulfilling their obligations. There were no decorations, celebrations, present and festive meals that they were participating in during that day, that VERY FIRST Christmas.
I have had bright and glorious Christmases. I have had dismal, dangerous and unsafe December 25TH. This one is not among the MOST dismal but it is a solitary one, a Me, Myself and I Christmas Day!
I am healthy and warm and have been provided gifts. I'd just love some company today - sigh.
One year from today, Thursday, December 25TH, 2014, I expect to spend My First Christmas with My Amanda and her children but I am NOT there yet.
I will get through this day. I am provided for. It is not all I wish it to be but I know that IT! IS! SUFFICIENT !
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment