Will never really grasp why things are as they are. They will never get why some choices are more eagerly preferred than others. They will never learn to value sacrifice and vision and building to allow people not yet born to do better and have more than they do today.
To me, That would be a sentence rather than a life. For , Such an individual has no reason to value the past or look forward to the future. Such a person will always measure wonderful and dreadful solely by how the day with in is transpiring. How pitifully limiting!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment