It is hard to feel warmth for Nick Saban. He was hired with great enthusiasm and was thought to be the man who would revitalize the fortunes of this once impressive Football Team.
Saban's abandonment of the team really left a sour taste in the mouths of many fans of the 'Phins. Nick is a member of a legendary sports family, He is smart ,charismatic and a gifted motivator and coach.
He has proven himself to be an Elite college coach. Yet, I can only tepidly acknowledge your triumph last night. I'm left wondering whether the Dolphins would NOW be in The NFL Playoffs if you were now OUR coach!
Nick Saban! GRRRRRRRR!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment