There will be some who will say " Drill Baby Drill", That we need to become serious about putting into play all the energy resources that we can capitalize on. Others will say we need to develop resources that will replace gasoline - offering us every advantage that gasoline NOW offers us. They will reject exotic alternatives saying that they seem trivial and tokenish- alternatives that seem that they will be very costly and offer little compared to what they will cost to develop.
Others will argue that we most be more globally considerate. Remember that not only the US has a need for energy. They will also remind us that we must be good stewards of our planet. They will tell us to buy cars and other gasoline sipping machines. We would be advised to use public transportation, recycle, buy used rather than new and simply sacrifice and do without.
I do think our National Druther would be- Find a fuel that is AS relatively easy to obtain, portable and stores energy as well or almost as easily as Gasoline and we will then GLADLY switch to that FUEL and abandon Gasoline.
It can be argued that THIS fuel source either does not exist or is far beyond us technology or is very rare if it indeed does even exiist. Yet, Is it possible that such a fuel source exists or can we POSSIBLY develop such a source. If such a fuel resource DOES exist or is POSSIBLE to design, then, it might be argued, that is where our efforts and priorities need to be focused upon, for such a source would be worth its weight in gold, platinum and diamonds combined!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment