I am a teacher and a public speaker- I've worked with young children and I've worked with people who have been either people with a massive phobia of public speaking, people who need to learn to become, in their own estimation to learn good techniques and improve as a public speaker or people who want to go from good to much better.
I have found in such circumstances that it is best to place a vision before them as to what is ahead of them, encourage them by showing where what they are now learning will bring into their lives, of the new relationships that will be formed and how what they are obtaining now, even if it is difficult for them at this very moment, will provide the core of their future!
This year has started off well for me. I made some decisions of refining and improving myself back in July of last year. I created a plan that I put into effect on the First of October- I designed this plan to stretched out to the First of May, 2013! I worried last summer if I'd grow weary and disillusioned as I wrestled to overcome long- time non-productive and self-sabotaging behaviors. I normally have not started new years well but by imagining a better future, I'm actually starting to live within an improving and, overall, much more desirable future!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment