The 1492 Voyage of Christopher Columbus.
In 1479, Portugal and Castile , one of the two kingdoms that, 13 years later unite to become Spain, ended a war by signing a peace treaty. Castile, in this treaty agreed to not sail the Atlantic Ocean south and East of The Atlantic Ocean.
This made the route that Columbus wanted to take to reach India and China appealing for Ferdinand and Isabela to consider.
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment