Letting you know about me is not the easiest thing I have ever done. Yet, It does not permit me to hide, pretend and design elaborate pretenses.
One of My Toastmaster mentors, Bennie Bough, often tells people that he believes that people with speaking talent and a flair for this activity can do quite well as public speakers if they will decide to " Speak from the Heart and be themselves."
It is frightening to be candid , vulnerable and willing to listen to people, even people you trust, tell you the blunt truth and respond to it positively and act to, in good faith, to do what I clearly need to do to change and live better and more effectively.
Yet, To not do so would be acting to sabotage my life by worsening any problems that I already have in my life and put things into motion to creatively create new ones!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment