It seems to me it is easiest to get along with those who agree with us , are pleasant , kindly, soft spoken and well-mannered .
We can find it extremely difficult to be civil, kind and desire to interact with those who disagree with us and question our motivations and our ethics. Those who seem to relish being hard-line and confrontational. Those who do not care whether their style of communication draws attention and creates discomfort for the person they are challenging.
Yet, Peacemaking is not only about dealing well with the people who are always a joy to be with , the people who are always sought out as BFF 's. So, How does someone who desires to TRULY become a Peacemaker in the FULLEST sense of the word deal with the people who you SOOOO!!! wish would tone it down, agree to never disagree disagreeably, promise not to embarrass you or simply do what ever they need to do to become more pleasant to associate with even casually
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment