The Washington Wizards fired their Head Coach, Flip Saunders, earlier today. Flip , as the Wizards' Coach, had a record of 51 and 130. In fairness to him, He had a team that seemed to be a potential to be a playoff team but the actions of Gilbert Arenas sent that team tumbling like dominoes and set into motion situations that brought the present team into being.
The local sports radio personalities are fielding many calls from Network "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it any more" style fans.
One comment that seems to be getting verbal high-fives from the callers- Maybe we need announcers who will lambaste poor play, unacceptable effort and the foibles of the coaches, GM's and even the owner - pure, old school " Tell It Like It Is" Radio and TV analysts and commentators. In the 60's and 70's, Howard Cosell became a wealthy man capitalizing on this very style.
So, How would you respond a struggling and mired in a mess team on the field and organizationally and organizationally hired such Radio and TV analysts and play by play announcers.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment