If you just trust in and depend upon yourself, You'd better be perfect in all your ways 24/ 7/ 366. ' 12 IS!!! a LEAP YEAR after all.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
It is just that I have no DNA link to them.
-
That is why I started this blog on October 4Th, 2010. From what you've read, Do you think I could actually write a book that you'd ...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
proceed does not mean that my life is working badly !
-
This is my 212 TH posting of September 2012 . I guess it means that while my life seems struggling and harsh now, At some level, Things ar...
-
A Good meeting and a strong start after fumbling as to whether to hold the meeting due to wide spreadv power problems in the DC Area.
-
Is it wrong for me to find my current life to be frustrating, exhausting, exasperating and a mess.? I really want to be much better, do much...
-
is an exercise in self- torture and self-abasement. I have learned, over the last 18 Months, that a disciplined approach to admittiong you...
-
" Be patient, let us build this team right- We will deliver a team you can take deep pride in!". It looks like the Lerners have m...
No comments:
Post a Comment