We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is.
The last two Redskin head coaches and the newly hired one gives us some good perspectives on Republican Presidential Candiates.
Some people believe that Senator McCain and Mitt Romney were out of focus, not togh enough, clueless and imprecise at times. Those same descriptors were also often used to depict Former Redskins Head Coach Jim Zorn.
Angry, Bitter, Reactive, Decisive and Arrogant - these words were used to tar John Boehner. Romney was said to be an elitist with no concern for American struggling to survive on a day to day basis.
These adjectives have also been connected to Mike Shanahan, especially of late. To me, I also see those attitude often being expressed by President Obama and Former Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
The Redskins New Coach, Jay Gruden, impresses me as tough bit willing to listen, consider and adjust. He also seems to expect things of individuals and wants to know that they are actively committed to improve.
Hmmm, That does sound like a good archetype for the nominee the Republicans are looking for in 2016.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment