I know that it is tough to prove a matter of faith. Science truly cannot either prove or disprove the existence of God!
I know , however, that there is still hope in the midst of wide-spread cynicism. I 'm personally and thoroughly convinced that there are reasons to believe that cannot be overwhelmed by any cause or causes to doubt. Overwhelming and redeeming love, grace and personal investment can, in my opinion, over power any nightmare or tragedy!
I believe that there is an order and complexity about all that is that bespeaks planning, design and intelligence!
I'm not about convincing anyone else today. However, I'm willing to proclaim that I believe!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment