'Tis so very true as the song writer once wrote, " They'll hurt you and desert you, They'll take your soul IF you let them."
I find there are far more individuals than we like who can be described well by the words above. Yet, I find that there are Soul - Energizers and Spirit Liberators as well. People who take bruised, battered and afraid to be hurt souls and serve as physicians and counselors to them! People who are able to protect the embattled while making them strong and compelling! People who know that caterpillars will become butterflies in time , if they are given all the time they need to become a butterfly.
Heroes and Saints are titles that are well- bestowed upon the positive-provokers and genuine champions. They are the one who will do anything and everything to keep the militantly cruel and callous from triumphing.
As the song writer also stated, You don't let the people- breaker gain a victory, You battle to keep them from being able to do so, or , as James Taylor sang, , " Oh, Don't you let them!"
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment