at 615 East 189TH Street near Fordham Road in the Bronx is where my imagination was tested. Simulating Superhero exploits, Guessing what The Lost in Space Episode next week based on the televised To be Continued Segment I had just watched on Wednesday Night on CBS,would be like, and other flights of energetic fancy, is where my imagination became a vital expression of me!
I engaged in my first fumbling efforts at writing in the Fall of 1967. One might call those pedestrian and awful efforts as a greet grandparent for what I am engaging in today.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment