I know that ' readin , riting and rithmatic are considered the cardinal virtues for a person to be well- educated and set up to be successful and marketable.
I do think that Public Speaking should be added to these cardinal nece3swsities. The ability to speak well , to be lucid at the moment, even when caught by surprise and to show others how they gain by investing in you and trusting in you is a vital asset.
Therefore, I do believe, It is critical that speakin' be added to the age old trio of readin' , ritin, and rithmatic. None, of course should be taught to the tune of a hickory stick.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment