One person - blusters brags, is hostile and very prone to be antagonistic and to impose his or her will upon other whenever he or she pleases. The other person is- kind, prudent, wise, clever, logical and well- educated. He or she speaks four languages, is a natural storyteller and a gifted speaker and presenter and educator.
The Hostile Blusterer is 6 Foot Four, in superb physical condition and runs marathons. The Clever person who is a gifted speaker and educator is in a wheelchair.
Who, in fact, is fitter and is more likely to thrive in America as it is in the Early Autumn of 2013 ? Just something to take some time to think further about!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment