and everyone else around them!
Some of the poorest, most broken and most injured people insist upon continuing to disparage themselves and others!
I grow tired of riding buses because of being pinned against walls be people who are too self centered to see that they are much too large to fit into the available seat! People who move around and poke you constantly as they ride next to you is something I see as an additional violation! That is simply inflicting additional misery upon others in my opinion.
Some people just don't get that they are working far too hard to create misery for others
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment