Struggle, recovery, discipline, patience and discipline- accepting and overcoming hardship and blight is what my life seems to be centered upon.
The first is what I whine about not having, but that is pure fantasy! The others seems to be naught but drudgery and unpleasantness. Yet, The other seems to be where God would have me and where He meets me and works in me and through me.
I don't like to type this- but the second is where I must be and what I need to be far more willing to accept and be thankful for than I am now!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
night without her.
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment