I grew as a leader though serving as a Toastmaster Division Governor. I began to see that I need to work with passion and dedication on becoming a better person by discovering who I really am and what I am truly able to do well.
I started to entertain a bit more. I've also, of late increased my exercising. I want to be so much more than I am now and I want to stop behaving in a self-sabotaging manner.
I have far to go but I am ON THE MOVE and improving!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment