I can, very often be oversensitive and a bit whiny. I can be rather thin-skinned and when I'm impatient or overly annoyed or frustrated , my tongue can become dis pleasingly sharp!
Yet, I had well over a hundred Birthday greeting posted on FaceBook yesterday, So, What is it about me that people find pleasing, fun attractive and enjoyable. Is there actually a benefit to knowing me?
One of my goals for this month is to find out why people find me appealing. What do they actually gain from knowing me?
I flat out don't, on most days, get the why of this! I don't know that if I were not me if I'd be a friend of mine. So, Please, I'm TOTALLY serious, What DO you see that I JUST DO NOT!!!!!?????????
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment