As I've noted a few times this fall, I'm now in the midst of an 18 month Renaissance. I want to remove who I've allowed myself to become and be for more focused upon who I am. It has been interesting as I've reflected a lot about what I genuinely like, what I genuinely desire to do and truly learning what my abilities are. talents are and what I'm capable of!
I'm seeing, all too clearly that I'm far too fear based and I'm an extreme people pleaser, This means, too often that I don't care enough about who I am and what I'm capable of if I think being that way will displease and offend others .
This needs to be dealt with--- that is becoming painfully clear to me!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment