I've learned this year about the Universal Post, The Critical Issue Thought Post, The Random Thought Post and the posting just to post post! This has been an interesting year in learning how to be more at ease on expressing myself on line in various settings.
This blog has just been around for 53 weeks- First Entry- 10-04- 10! ON this special numerical Day!!!!!!! - 11-11-11, I've made some personal cyber history of my own!
Who knows what will show up here over the next 53 weeks? I 'don't- LOL! Thank you for your support and now My next goal- Can I reach a THOUSAND Total Blog entries before 2011 is total history!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment