Those who fail to to plan and always try to operate" in the moment"- as in " I'm not GOING to plan. I will just show up and go with the flow!"
Yet, When things go wrong for the meticulous planner - When The Lap Top that you know is reliable and has been tested balks at displaying your power point. When you are told that your presentation will be before some outside visitors as well as those you have planned to address! When you are told that the Boss has decided that you are going to present for 2 hours and your prepared for a half hour, Even the best planners may find themselves without any good idea as to what do next. They may find themselves devoid of any idea that they trust will work well, be impressive and well-received.
So, You need to be at your best, impressive and splendid and circumstances have conspired to sabotage and shred your trusted and well-designed " game plan", What are you likely to do now, right now??
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment