and self -controlled on The Day BEFORE Thanksgiving likely to BECOME raving, menacing, out- of -control do what I gotta do shoppers the day AFTER Thanksgiving?
It seems character is usually truly revealed when it seems like you can act out, get away with it and not likely to be stopped , held to account and made to deal with the CONSEQUENCES of your actions. Mobs and mass activities seem to be great cover for those who hide well who they TRULY are and what they are actually capable of!
One of the Things that I get out of AA is that just stopping drinking while a GOOD thing to do is just a FIRST step towards living better and insufficient in and of itself. You have to look at who you are, and be willing to accept yourself as you are while purposing NOT to remain that way. It is said that the " Same Drunk will Drink again! "
So, AA does advocate that truly living sober and living within the gift of serenity isn't a matter of what you stop doing it is ALSO what you START doing and decide, day after day, to CONTINUE to do!
There is additionally a truism that reminds us that " True Character is ultimately revealed by how you act when you BELIEVE that NO ONE is watching You.!"
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment