Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My TWO Sunday Marathon

My Childhood was the stuff of nightmares- as many of you might already know. My father was a brutal tyrant. Someone willing to beat those who didn't please him and adore/ worship him.

 I am now heading for a TWO Sunday Marathon- June 17 is Father's Day. June 24TH is his birthday.

 I thought I was handling it well until I listened to Starship's Song " Sara". That song nearly brought me to convulsive crying. IfI'd shed one tear, I would have lost the rest of this Wednesday to a strngling, depressive morass.

 I'm trying to stay busy but It is not all of the answer. I'm very lonely. The Song Sara is about a boy who had his mother abandon him and now has just had a girl friend abandon him.

I long to not be alone- to have the DREAM her show up. Not likely to have that happen- I really know that would make a rough period nightmarish- especially were that relationship to crash in flames.

My parents were anything but loving- I long to be loved and appreciated today- Oh Well, You can't always get what you want! - LOL!!!!!!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment