Popular Posts

Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Finale - The Last Post on The A Voice of Intuitive Insight Blog !

 All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine!

The First entry was typed on The Night of Monday October 4TH, 2010. It now ends 3 years, 3 months and 5 days later.

I am thinking of 51 Weeks ago tonight, when  I was struck by a car while crossing Little River Turnpike in Annandale, Virginia. It was during a week of dark, overcast, fog and frequent rain. I was in a hurry to get out of the dreadful weather  and was not as careful in cross as I should have been.

51 weeks ago , I was limping to bed aching, sore and bleeding from severe hematomas. I remember that not actually joking with the people who worked with to help me in the Emergency Room of The Invova Fairfax Hospital.

I learned that day and in the weeks to follow that time takes time! I spend a year building a relationship with My Angel, Amanda, and I know now that getting through the far too long year of 2013 was worth it. Over The last year , I have been become much more prudent, insightful and more aware of the value of navigating long and tough days of last year.

I originally started this blog to learn if I had the ability to pursue the goal of writing a book. I think I have the ability to write a book.

However, Would it be a book that people would desire to read? Would others benefit from It? that is an answer that I'm still seeking to discover?

Sometime before The End of This Month, I do promise to lauunch a NEW BLOG  here on Blogger. Until then, Thank you for supporting my effort.

-  Johnny  -

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best in your Kentucky adventure, my friend. My you & Amanda find much happiness & joy together!!

    your friend always, Michaelann

    ReplyDelete