Popular Posts

Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Overwhelming Hollowness

 I long to be with My Sweet Mandy and - weather permitting- I will exit Alexandria, VA and GREATER DC i the mid morning of January 13TH.


 My Apartment is a shell, The Furniture is almost totally gone, either donated to The Salvation Army or disposed of Many books exited my apartment 2 weeks ago,


I want my future and the changes very much. It just seems I have very liitle to cover the 59 plus years that I have lived.

I will move on from this but TODAY that seems depressing and sad.

- Johnny -

1 comment:

  1. You may possess little in the way of material possessions Johnny, but it ain't things that make the man. It's the person you are on the inside, your warmth, wit & humour, your kindness & caring; that really count. I am happy for you having finally found your special someone.

    ReplyDelete