Popular Posts

Thursday, January 2, 2014

The End is Nearing !

On Friday, January 9TH, 2014, I will post my last entry on this blog.

I have come to see that it is good to wrap up a creative effort - end it and begin freshly and anew!

I will be exiting Greater DC after being here since the Late Winter of 1978, to start life in rural central Kentucky.

It seems that it is time to create a new Blog with a new attitude.

This has been amazing but every writing effort does NEED a first and a last word!

- Johnny -

4 comments:

  1. Johnny - wish you all the best in your new location and new relationship. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny, Good Luck and Godspeed!

    skc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny, I wish you the best, all the joy & happiness in the world, in your new life in Kentucky. Please let me know when you've started a new blog, I have found in an interesting window into your worldview. Thanks to you & the lady who runs a food/frugal lifestyle blog, I finally started one of my own. Check it out, if you like. Take care,
    your friend always, Michaelann
    PS- my blog's address: http://michaelanndahlman.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete