Popular Posts

Monday, January 6, 2014

Words as intimidation and silencing tools !

 A few years ago, I was a very active poster on a Forum Provided By The E-Dating and Socializing Site, The Book of Matches.

 I expressed my opinions, often and boldly , on many issues. One of those issues was Pro- Life. This motivation of mine led me to ask people the following question-  Are there causes that you are very devoted to and willing to go the extra mile to support? I , then, expressed my devotion to advocating for and speaking out on Pro- Life related issues.

I had some people who argued with me about the supremacy of a WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE above all. That was fair and I argued my position reasonably well.

Then, There was the scurrilous e-mail that still chills my soul.  The message was a hate-filled assassin's weapon. The message was -  " My favorite cause, One that I enthusiastically take part in, is forcing gays who are hiding and in the closet out into the open. I force them out and then I imprison them. After that, I castrate them and subject them to brainwashing. I REMOVE any silly and useless ideas they have about expressing opinions that no one wants to hear. I have them focus on wanting to look pretty and sexy and nothing else. I give them long, clingy gowns to wear. After I have adjusted them ,They spend all of their time thinking about only having men look at them as they do all they can to look sexy and appealing to these men as well as the enjoyment that they will gain as they obediently pleasure the men who they attract . "

It was clear this rogue wanted to scare me into not expressing myself. My first reaction was to want to find out who this person was and alert the police about him. Someone this twisted and vicious might actually decide to practice this vileness.

I was told men like him vent because they are never likely to act on their antisocial thinking. This Forum Response really got me to become an active foe of cyber bulling, intimidation and those trying to terrorize anyone who disagree with them into silence and compliance. I must say that who ever that terrorist was, He does remind me a LOT of both of my parents!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment