Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Letting people know that you are paying a price.

 Flexibility and learning to be able to shift so you can work and play well with others is a vital skill to live by. I've learned a lot over the last year that I pay a high price when I worship at the altars of " Set in Stone" , " Rigidity" and ' This IS!!!! what works best FOR ME!"

 Yet, There are times, this week has clearly been one , where being tossed about due to things seeming to be continually in flux becomes most difficult to manage.I'm hiding out now from a friend who I know will scold me for my unreliability. I sent her an e-mail telling her that I would not likely be able to help her out due to a shift in my tutoring. I learned, a day later, that this would not be the case, I'm now hiding out from her.

 I've agreed to 5 separate schedule shifts over the last 24 hours and it means I've had to rearrange my whole week 5 separate times within this same period .

So, How flexible and adaptable is it good for a person to be willing to be?

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment