Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The strongest prison is your own prejudices !

 I know that I am a loving and fun person. I also know that I am gentle and giving and can inspire, teach and lead. Yet, I am too prone to encase myself in the fears and mistakes and taunts of the past.

 You can learn from the past, Study it- continue what works and reject what does not. Yet, Healing and progress always occur today and make the path to the days to come exciting to contemplate.

 I know what I believe and I know that He tells me that perfect love  is the eraser of darkness and fear. I have a Great God and He has brought Great Friends to bless and further direct and empower me.

 I honor those who chide me away from shrillness and insecurity and panic. You are truly being used as blessings when you challenge me thusly!

No comments:

Post a Comment