Popular Posts

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Me and My Shadow - 2011 Version

 This is my 500TH posting of 2011 on This blog! This time I want to deal with the issue of improving my life and the painful mundaneness of my daily life!!!!

 When you are single, without a significant other and  with little spontaneity i your life, It means that sharing is truly just a vague concept that really seldom applies to you.

One of the most annoying factors to all of this is - That whatever I need to do, It is likely that I will have to do so fully!

 The laundry only gets done when I do it, The trash is disposed of only when I act to do so. All of the meals I eat at home, I am the chef and I clean up. This covers anything and everything concerning self-care and sustenance!

 If there is a partner, somerone you are connected to- People can take turns in getting things done- or can negotiate- " I really do not want to do this, If you do this THIS TIME, I will get it fully done the next time.

 I have struggled mightily with depression this month. Part of it, a strong part of it, is I'm displeased and want a better option than Johnny or it DOESN"T get done! I want the option of co-operation on tasks or negotation.

There is just me and my shadow,. Johnny's Shadow does not fold clothes, scrub toilets, vaccum and do everything- lage and small at 5005 Caryn Court , Apartment 204!!!!

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment