Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The ONE Thousandth Post !!!!!

Freedom works best when you use it to express yourself as well as you know how to do so. Freedom also serves as a way to encourage others to express themselves fully and comprehensively. one upon a time, I'd stop pushing myself and too easily let noble, character stretching and soul and spirit empowering ventures die. I was a loser for doing such and, for too many years, lived the life of a soulless and broken loser!


 This year, I've become a much bolder and more dynamic and more stirring Public Speaker. I served as a Toastmasters Division Governor. I've exercised more, traveled to Mexico to help improve a school and I've prayed a good bit.

I've also been making some extra money as a Tutor since August. I think the key to my being bolder, more confident, more determined and tenacious started when I wrote the first of the blogs 14 months and 2 days ago.

 I would have thought that I'd write 50 or MAYBE a HUNDRED blog entries- I would have never, never, never imagined that I'd write 1,00O!!!!!!  Blog Entries in far less than two years.

I have no intention of stopping- so the push to continue to become a more passionate, eloquent, daring and impressive communicator as both a writer AND a speaker continues on!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment