Popular Posts

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Do I judge matters too harshly?

 What does it take for me to be happy? For me to think that things are going well and that I should be pleased and contented and happy with things as they are today?

 I think that some of the hideous things that I have endured have skewed my  perspective.  I've seen how hideous and nightmarish the worst times can be. Therefore, I want the good things to be obvious to nearly everyone and really dazzlingly astounding!

So, Something that is an improvement or somewhat better earns, quite often an " Is that all there is reaction ?" from me.

 Is this something that you might recommend that I seriously reconsider. This came up, earlier today, as a result of a talk with a friend who is also a mental health professional!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment