Popular Posts

Monday, July 30, 2012

When neighborhood shopping becomes an obstacle

 course -

Today-

It took 3 people and my explaining what I wanted - in detail to buy a cup of coffee at an Arby's.

I waited in line a good amount of time while someone engaged in a detailed and convoluted explanation to get a price lowered. She was ahead of me on line at a Shoppers..

I nearly took a header while checking an order at a Game Spot, because someone pulled their wheelchair too close to me.

 I know that there are many reasopns why I live where I love- affordability being the prime one. I also know that people are making adjustments to situations and circumstances that they find strange, bizarre and bewildering!

My Question - How Do I best deal with the anxiety and angst that these circumstances trigger within me?

No comments:

Post a Comment