Popular Posts

Monday, July 9, 2012

When you are very angry and ready to "immediately launch"...

 Do you find that the person who you are lashing out at is being made to suffer for what someone else did to you minutes, days, hours, weeks, months, years or even ----- gasp------ decades ago.

I won't blithely say that dealing with anger s easy- It has and still is an arduous struggle that I'm currently engaged in Yet, If you can pause, take a deep breath and ask yourself, " Why am I angry Right now? Am I really offended by the person that I am just about to unleash upon. If not, Why not stop, decide to be kind and let me not make this moment worse ?"

It is one small step, that I will grant. However, It could make your day better and not add to the trouble and woes of the person/ persons that you are about to nuke!

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment