Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I want an inspring and confident America Back!

 I don't want to hear one more person lecture me on this land's failures. I don't want to hear one more speech or read one more editorial about how we have to settle for a lesser, more humble and more " realistic nation"

   I want a President that will inspire us to colonize the moon and put men and women on Mars. I want a President who can create a genuine vision for empowerment and accomplishment , one like John Fitzgearld Kennedy or Ronald Wilson Reagan.

We don't need any more Richard Nixons or Lyndon Baines Johnsons in the White House. This, of course is easy to type. We need not one more cynical opportunist and manipulatot to rule this land. The current incarnation of Jimmy Carter that lives at Sixteen Hundred Pennsylvania profits America naught. He is an embarrassment to the Great Nation he governs. We do need TRUE HOPE and INTELLIGENT Systemic Change  to be seen in our nation. We also need someone who will bring them to pass and not make such noble concepts comtemptible by using them as props and truly as no morte than the most hollow and obviously light and transient campaign banter!

 I want a bold and dynamically and reliably daring Field of Dreams land to be restored. I long for an America that once again causes The Adolf Hitlers and Josef Stalins to lie awake in fear each night. I believe that those alive today who wish people to fear and grovel before them need to be made to fear the  retaliation they will face should they dare to impose and foist their terroristic nightmares upon others  I want an America that is excited about what we are doing now and that once again believes that we can bring about so much new splendor and wonder for ourselves, our posterity and to thwe benefit of all who live on this planet


  If this offend you, I'll have to live with this. Some truths nmeed to be spoken no matter who may take umbridge to them!

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment