Popular Posts

Friday, October 12, 2012

This is my 2300Th Blog Entry

 No one knows if Christopher Columbus had any idea  of what the world would be like 520 years to the day after one of his sailors cried out  " Tierra,  Tierra" on the early morning of October 12Th, 1492 as his three ships navigated through the yet unnamed Carribbean Sea.


 I did not know that 2 years and 8 days after writing the very first entry on THIS VERY BLOG that today I'd reach the 2300 Mark. I have no certainty at all, if I am still alive and able to think clearly and be creative what I will be recording on this blog a month from now or a year from now!

 The issues of the future are not certain so I'm going to savor this individual moment. As I type this, while I can imagine it, indeed being BETTER, MY Life is good and I feel strongly empowered and most deeply and throughly blessed!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment