Popular Posts

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I do so wonder---- Reflections on Being Single For Far TOO!!! Long!

 I spent too many years thinking that the longer I waited to get into a lasting and splendid significant other relationship the more the outcome had to prove itself to be worth the wait.

The more years I waited - The More I thought she had to be impressively pretty and sexy. I also said that I wanted her to be self-approving, creative, talented , intelligent, giving and nurturing. Yes, I did desire those latter characteristics as well but the ones I truly yearned for were, to be blunt, pretty and sexy !!!!


 I have been blessed. Mandy is, in so many ways and pervasively is very pretty and sexy. Yet, I get that this is not her as a totality. These are just merely aspects of her and that is wonderful!

It took me nearly 57 full years to think properly and beneficially on this whole matter. I  do so wonder- How would the course of my life have changed, If I'd properly " figured this out many years earlier!?


- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment