Dr. King's non- violent strategy- Protest unjust laws and be ready to go to jail for them. Be civil, polite, dignified as you protest. Be so reasonable that people watching your behavior will be compelled to support you and rally to support your cause rather than those who oppose you. Your civility compared to the vulgarity, meanness and barbaric behavior will win the day for you.
Many of those protesting against our society including the President Of The United States, live by Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radical.
Never be reasonable, moderate or Civil. Never stop demanding. Demand the most outrageous things and be shy about doing so. Be negative, contentious, vulgar, alarming and disturbing. Make it clear that violence is always an option that you will consider.
This may also explain why Our President would be comfortable with Reverend Wright's " GD the United States" sermons. It also might explain his comfort with men and women such as William Ayers - people willing to bomb buildings and murder policemen as Political Associates and Advisers.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment