This is my 1600 TH Post on this Blog. I am a depression and anxiety sufferer and the last few days have been truly torment for me.
I get treatment and I do listen to those who are there to help. I also know that I am an individual with passion and dreams and hopes. My situation is due to spending many years with people who seem to have been determined to crush dreams, to deny any and all worthwhile possibilities. It is not good for one to have parents who can be described rightly as such. Sadly, This is the way my parents were.
I am often told that that was then and this is now- Yet, The effects don't vanish and wounds inflicted then do make it necessary, from time to time for vicious battles to be fought now.
I'm learning that rolling over and playing dad or rolling with it in any way is likely to turn me into a victim. So You battle believe in the best- find. recognize and claim the best in yourself and be wise and smart enough to yearn to find the very best in others. Those are the kindred spirits that you want as fellow warriors at your side.
I do not deny the cynical and soul-withering naysayers that take you on as the enemy. I just know that this must be a no quarters requested battle.
The more we ask people to be their best and use that as their armor no matter how intense the battle is the better all of us become. When America is at its best, Such people lead and direct our nation!
Mood does follow Action. Medication is helpful and so are therapy sessions yet- no therapist will fight this battle for you and your life is still your life - you pollute it when you decide that- I will live as you say I must because I'm powerless, unable to make any difference and know that I have absolutely no other choice.
Some people, Far Too Many, may well tell people such as me that such ideas are a sign of illness, evil or just living outside of reality. When you remove all of the rationales, They maintain this is because we do what is FORBIDDEN - We disagree with him, her or them!
To Those who say Amen. I thank you and salute you. The fight today is honorable because it is being undertaken to build a better and worth sustaining tomorrow!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment