Greg Garcia, The Creator of My Name is Earl and Raising Hope, was born and raised in Arlington, Va. If you watch the show, You will see many DC reference.
Pimmit Hills is the Name of The Trailer Park near where Earl Hickey and His brother, Randy live is a lower middle class area near the Tysons Corner Shopping Center. Earl lives in Camden County, The Actual Camden County is in Maryland. One episode has Earl visiting Frostburg State University which is in Western Maryland.
The Father in Raising Hope often wears a Washington Capitals Jersey. We see what Greg Garcia has lived with, encountered and experienced again and again in those two series.
- Johnny
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment